Marshall's first week: Prepare and implement for results

My first week was getting prepared, adjusting my schedule and implementing my new lifestyle. I followed the meal plans as suggested and they were filling and satisfying. The meals were easy to prepare with the recipes.

After the first week I had more energy, my body posture improved and I noticed some reduction around my waist.

My visit to Nutrilite was very enlightening, informative, educational and empowering. I learned so much about the company, the products and the people behind the company and the products. It validated to me that Nutrilite is the Best of Nature, Best of Science and it brings the Best to the consumer. As a result of the tests and assessments, I am empowered by knowing the status of my health and having a customized meal plan, exercise plan and a supplementation plan to achieve my optimal health.

I felt and saw progress toward my goals after my first week. It is a challenge and there is work involved. But I was encouraged and inspired by what transpired.

No comments: