Carmen: Encouraged

This is the halfway mark for our A New Way to a New You participants. Six weeks down and six weeks to go. We asked each of them to share one word that describes their current state of mind and what they hope that word will be after the next six weeks. Carmen's word is ENCOURAGED.

My response is encouraged.

It was unimaginable for me that I could lose weight, be stronger and fit, and on my way to my optimal health without starving, not slaving away hours at the gym, and fit it all into an already busy schedule.

Oh, what a relief 4-3-2-1 and A New Way to a New You is! Dr. Duke Johnson's book is also mind-blowing!

At the end of the 12 weeks, my word will be TRANSFORMED because I’ll have a new life and I’ll have new habits. I’ll have more optimal health habits that’ll last a lifetime and will give me more life – I’ll live longer probably because of all of this and if that’s not transformation I don’t know what is.

No comments: