Dorothy: Commitment

This is the halfway mark for our A New Way to a New You participants. Six weeks down and six weeks to go. We asked each of them to share one word that describes their current state of mind and what they hope that word will be after the next six weeks. Dorothy's word is COMMITMENT.

Commitment to my dreams and goals, commitment to change in my life for the best life I choose to live. The past six weeks have gone by in a blink of an eye. The next few weeks will do the same. They will go by whether I make the commitment to follow my dreams or not.

I choose my new life to be the best I can be. I want optimal health and along with that, a strong trim body full of energy and excitement for the future.

I think my word at the end of 12 weeks will still be COMMITMENT. I'm able to handle everything better, so I believe the commitment will still be there.

I knew that I wasn’t going to be at my ideal weight or fitness level in 12 weeks. I knew that I’d be well on the road to getting there but I want to stay on that road. When I do get to my optimal weight and health, I want to keep it.

No comments: