New habits forming for Lisa

I’ve been more organized for a week of meals for my family and prioritizing exercise for myself than I’ve ever been! I did all my shopping last weekend so I had everything on hand as the week went on. I tried to look ahead a day or two so I could cook at night for the next day (or two – depending on our plans for meetings and kids' activities each night.) My entire family loved the chili – thought it was the best we’d ever made.

We were all certainly stretched to include more veggies and fruits. It’s a new habit which we’re committed to carry through. I followed the meal plan every day. I had to sub a couple fruits/veggies because I could not find them in Alaska. I was not hungry at all. Focusing on whole grains, fruits and veggies has really filled me up – plus SLIMMETRY and INVISIFIBER make a difference. I moved every day. My son made a special trip to the gym so he could work out with me on Monday. My daughter worked out both Saturday afternoons with me. We were sweating and laughing as we did 4-3-2-1 times two following Sean Foy's book.

My waistbands are feeling loose and I feel great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The statement, "I moved everyday," hit home with me. It is so important to get your body moving in some way. Thanks, you're story is encouraging.