Matt: Inspired

This is the halfway mark for our A New Way to a New You participants. Six weeks down and six weeks to go. We asked each of them to share one word that describes their current state of mind and what they hope that word will be after the next six weeks. Matt's word is INSPIRED.

I've lost almost 30 pounds and I'm inspired to lose more!

I'm down six percent body fat and inspired to get down more.

My endurance and strength are building and I'm inspired to be strong again.

I'm fitting in clothes that I haven't fit into in a long time and I'm inspired to have a whole new wardrobe.

I'm hungry less and feel better and I'm inspired to live at a different level of heath.

Our family has spent time together shopping for healthy foods, fixing healthy meals, enjoying healthy snacks, doing 4-3-2-1, bike riding, taking walks, and dream building and I'm inspired to achieve new levels in our family's health and dreams.

My self image is up, so I'm more productive, more confident, and performing at a higher level. I'm tired less, so I'm alert and at the top of my game more often. I'm very focused on changing my health, but at the same time I'm seeing better results in my professional life and I'm inspired to achieve new levels of prosperity.

My wife Blakely has been a tremendous support. I couldn't have made it this far without her. She is doing a ton of the shopping, food preparation, and packing food for me to take when I leave the house. She is a huge encouragement and motivator for me. I am looking better and stronger and I'm inspired to be more of the man she deserves!

I'm learning so much about optimal health and optimal living and I'm inspired to learn more. I'm inspired to be greater and make a greater impact in the lives of people with whom I come into contact.

Matt making an impact on the people that matter most - his two young sons.