First week encouragement from Carmen

The first week was so much easier than I thought. I was not hungry once, which was surprisingly pleasant, given the adjustment to smaller portions.

My only challenge was carrying my homemade meals with me to work and to meetings at night because there are more meals than I was previously used to in the day, so I started having the dinner as lunch and vice versa and that way, had less to carry and eat in the car or right before our evening meetings.

The meals are easy and quick to prepare which is a blessing given our nonstop lifestyles. Overall, the first week was much easier than anticipated. Great start and an encouraging one for a lifestyle change.

Also, I've noticed I have more "arm" room in my suit and jacket sleeves and I’m somewhat lighter around the waist!

No comments: